1. What is the definition of tafweed in general [jamee’ manee’] ??
2. Is tafweed a concept of the whole salaf scholar or is it just a part of it ??
3. Does tafweed incorporates all the attributes of God or some of them ??
4. Is the concept of tafweed obligatory for every Muslim or not?
Answer question no #1 from Asyairah:
The definition of tafweed must include the following requirements:
1. Must in the nature of khobariyah or ayaah mutasyabihat. Including the action of Allah and not discussing the substance of Allah. For example from surah Thaha (5)
ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنُ عَلَى ٱلۡعَرۡشِ ٱسۡتَوَىٰ
Arrahmaan istawa ‘ala ‘arsy
2. Believes that the sifaat (nature) of Allah have a meaning that is worthy of Allah, but only Allah knows the meaning of it, so some scholars of the Salaf say: we believe in these attributes with the meaning as God intended, and it is impossible for us to know the meanings that exist in haq Allah, that is because of interpreting it and/or determining its meaning that haqiqi will plunge into takyif [questioning how how?] and tasybih [likewise] of Allah with His creation, while the meaning of majaz which comes lugot / language then do not ensure with that meaning because it is only prejudiced [most likely] and not fixed. For example from those surah Thaaha (5), we do not translate it into Arrahmaan is sitting or taking place at Arsy. Instead, we just read is as the text says without interpreting it.
3. Silence and not deepen its meaning along with total rely its meaning to Allah because there is no way for us to understand except with this way
4. Total believe about the sanctity of Allah from the meanings of creation [mahluq]